Affiliate Membership gives organisations the opportunity to benefit from becoming a partner of ecdp.
Joining ecdp as an Affiliate Member is a way for your organisation to put itself at the heart of one of the UK’s leading disabled people’s user-led organisations.
The benefits to your organisation include:
- Up to date information and analysis on current and predicted disability issues from a national, regional and county-wide perspective. Our monthly bulletin has a wide readership across the whole community
- Access to our electronic, online and hard copy publications. Affiliate membership enables you to take advantage of discounted advertising rates
- Priority bookings to excellent fully accessible conference facilities in Chelmsford. Affiliate members enjoy discounted hire rates and exclusive access to breakfast and twilight bookings
- Access to our range of disability equality focused training programmes, which we are able to shape to meet your own organisational needs
- We run a fast, accurate and cost-effective DBS (was CRB) Disclosure and Barring Service. Our average turnaround time for a DBS disclosure is under 20 days. Affiliate members get substantial discounts
- Becoming a partner in some of our county-wide programmes and projects.
Affiliate membership costs:
Corporate and public sector organisations: £250 per year
Voluntary organisations and SMEs: £120 per year
ecdp CEO Mike Adams recently (Thursday 11 April 2013) took part in the national launch event for Healthwatch - the new consumer champion for health and social care.
Essex County Council has published the final 3-year longitudinal study evaluating the impact and effectiveness of Personal Budgets in Essex.