You can apply to become an Associate Member of ecdp if you are:
- A disabled person living outside of Essex (annual membership is £10)
- An individual associated with disabled people whether or not living or working in Essex (annual membership is £10)
- An unpaid personal assistant living or working in Essex (free membership)
- A non-disabled person, who is an approved ecdp insight volunteer (free membership)
As an Associate Member of ecdp, you will become part of an organisation that provides one voice for a growing number of disabled and older people. As an Associate Member, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Regular bulletins
- ecdp magazine
- Exclusive invitations to participate in focus groups
- Priority places on ecdp workshops
- Opportunities to share your Lived Experience
- Learn about results of our Lived Experience research
- Enjoy discounts from Affiliate Member organisations
ecdp CEO Mike Adams recently (Thursday 11 April 2013) took part in the national launch event for Healthwatch - the new consumer champion for health and social care.
Essex County Council has published the final 3-year longitudinal study evaluating the impact and effectiveness of Personal Budgets in Essex.