ECDP is located minutes from the centre of Chelmsford in Essex. We have a fully accessible building with bespoke facilities for disabled visitors. We offer free disabled parking.
At ecdp, we are piloting the assist-Mi® app. If you have the app, you can contact us before your arrival to our premises for assistance.
- Enquiry Form
- Contact Details
From the M25
- Leave the M25 at junction 28 (signposted to Chelmsford, Romford (A12), Brentwood (A1023)), and join the A12 for Chelmsford
- Leave A12 at Junction 15 and take the first exit at the roundabout at the end of the slip road signposted A414 and Widford Industrial Estate
- Take the second exit at the second roundabout, pass the Megabowl on the left and at the next roundabout take the first exit onto Westway (A138)
- Take first turning on the left which is Robjohns Road
- Turn left onto Rodney Way. Ivan Peck House is located on the right hand side
- Regular services from London Liverpool Street, Ipswich, Clacton, Harwich, Braintree, Norwich, Peterborough and Lowestoft stop at Chelmsford Station
- Taxis are available from outside the station
- For more information on train times and fares please call the National Rail Enquiry line on 08457 48 49 50 or visit the National Rail website
Please contact us directly using any of the details below.
01245 392 300
Ivan Peck House
1 Russell Way