Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
Join Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford on Saturday 28 February, 10am-2pm, to celebrate the 4,712th Chinese year, the Year of the Goat.
British Blind Sport are continuing to accept entries from individuals and groups for the upcoming National Visually Impaired Youth Swimming Gala
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will today publish co-produced best practice guidance for communications professionals on inclusive communications, in support of the ‘Disability Confident’ campaign.