Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
On Wednesday 19 November, ecdp are attending Chelmsford City Showcase 2014 at Hylands House and Grand Pavilion.
Staying Steady is a 16 week exercise programme that is aimed at anyone who has two of the following criteria: A fear of falling, poor balance/gait, has fallen, has Osteoporosis/fractures
On 13 November 2014, ecdp staff attended the Bond International Software Payroll and HR User Conference. The headline speech was delivered by Mike Adams, ecdp CEO