Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
The Care Act represents the most significant reform of care and support in nearly 70 years, with wide-reaching implications for carers and carers’ services.
A leading social care charity has teamed up with an Essex nightclub to offer adults with disabilities the chance to have an ordinary social life.
A £3.9 million package to boost environmentally-friendly transport and improve accessibility for disabled people has been unveiled by Transport Minister Baroness Kramer.