Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
A joint submission from ecdp and our payroll provider, Bond Payroll Services, has been shortlisted in the upcoming Payroll World Awards, Specialist Payroll Provider category.
Through the Disability Confident campaign, the government works with employers to remove barriers, increase understanding and ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations. Employers are crucial to improving employment outcomes for disabled people. ecdp is a long-term promoter and supporter of Disability Confidence and works with companies to support their Disability Confident agendas.