Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
Organised by Chelmsford City Council in partnership with ecdp, the Discovery Festival is returning to Chelmsford next week in celebration of the International Day of Persons with Disability.
Mike Adams OBE, CEO of ecdp, was interviewed by Payroll World while at the Bond User Conference on 13 November 2014. Read the interview today
ecdp is delighted to announce it is hosting a visit from the Government’s Head of the Office for Disability Issues, Pat Russell, on 26 November 2014.