Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
Every Vote Counts is a project by United Response. It is a website designed to provide easy to understand information on politics. It was created with input from people with learning disabilities.
Free weekly sessions in Boccia, Sitting Volleyball and Table Cricket at Stambridge Memorial Hall, SS4 2AR.
This is a great opportunity to come and play Soccability Football in a non competitive environment run by Disability 4 Sport in partnership with Braintree Town FC & Fusion Lifestyle.