Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
The production company behind hit series such as Who Do You Think You Are, Victorian Bakers, Back In Time For Dinner and Long Lost Family will recreate a Victorian slum and populate it with families, couples and adult siblings who are interested in experiencing the lives of the Victorian poor in an immersive social history experiment.
Essex County Council wants to bring together people who get technology, people who use technology and people who don't think technology is for them in order to understand how we can use technology to live better.
Tuesday 8 March in Chelmsford.
ecdp's January e-news has been issued.