Disability Confident Portal
Welcome to the ecdp Disability Confident Portal
Employing disabled people is not just the right thing to do. It makes business sense, and will enhance your organisation. If your company is Disability Confident, you can support your employees, and your customers.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
To find out more about our Disability Confident consultancy, get in touch today.
Contact William Snagge, Director of Policy and Development
Useful Disability Confident resources
Are you a disabled person looking to find employment? We can help...
Braintree Mencap has established its own social enterprise enabling people with a learning disability to learn new skills by upcycling furniture. The emphasis is on having fun, being with friends whilst sanding, painting, mending and decoupaging objects which can then be sold on our ebay account to raise funds which will be ploughed back into purchasing resources for the class.
The daughter of Phil Miller, one of ecdp’s co-founders and subsequent Chief Executive Officer (CEO), has cycled an epic 163 miles to mark the 10 year anniversary of her dad’s passing and to raise money and awareness for The SMA Trust.
A joint submission from ecdp and our payroll provider, Bond Payroll Services, has been shortlisted in the upcoming Payroll World Awards, Specialist Payroll Provider category.