ecdp extra Winter edition is out now
By disabled people, for disabled people
Our Winter 2013 ecdp extra is out now. In this edition:
- Welcome from Mike Adams OBE, CEO of ecdp
- Remembering Dave Matthews
- ecdp news
- Interview with Paul Findlay, a Security Technology Manager at Barclays, about his experiences of being wounded in Afghanistan
- Remap Essex makes a difference to William's life
- Paul Peterson, a Senior Reporter with the Yellow Advertiser, tells ecdp about his career in journalism
- ecdp member stories
- Have your say
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!