Have your say on the new Social Care Financial Assessment Form
Essex County Council is proposing a revised Adult Social Care Financial Assessment Form (COM361). ecdp are organising an event to hear your thoughts on
- How easy it is to use the form
- How clear the form is
- Whether there is sufficient space for answers
- What other information should be supplied/would be useful
- Whether it is at all confusing
- Whether you would be confident in completing the form.
Come along to have a look at the form and have your say on 28 February 2014, 2.00pm to 3.00pm at
Ivan Peck House
1 Russell Way
For more information
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!