ecdp clients: Important changes affecting your payroll
Changes are now being introduced which will affect you and your payroll
In April 2013, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) introduced Real Time Information (RTI), which requires information about tax and other deductions to be sent to HMRC each time a payroll is run.
Since April, ecdp (acting as your agent) have been sending this information to HMRC within a certain timeframe every time a payment is made to one of your employees.
From September 2014, HMRC are introducing a fine of £100 for each late RTI submission.
To avoid a late RTI submission and resulting fine, you must ensure that you meet the deadline for sending in your timesheets, so that they can be processed in the correct pay period.
- It will not possible to process late timesheets from previous pay periods without you incurring a fine each time of £100 for late reporting
- You and your employee may have higher charges for National Insurance if more than one payment is processed together
To help you meet deadlines, we will:
- Give you a timetable each year, with details of when we expect timesheets to be presented for payment
- Notify you when changes are required for Bank Holiday processing, so that you can make appropriate arrangements
- Offer facilities to make regular payments under a standing order arrangement, which we would be happy to discuss with you at any time
Should you have any queries regarding this information please contact ecdp on 01245 214016.
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!