The fourth ecdp Works programme has now come to an end. We spent last week hosting an intensive training week to finish off the course, and we discussed some top interview tips.
In this blog Rachel, ecdp Works Project Manager, shares her top five tips...
- Find something you genuinely like about the organisation and let your opinion be known
- Smile and maintain eye contact with the interviewer
- When you do have some weaknesses, don't wait until the end of the interview to reveal them. Be up front and stay positive
- If you make what seems like a major mistake, don't overreact. The chances are it is far more noticeable to you, so if appropriate, just acknowledge it and keep going
- Be interested in them - ask them what type of person they are looking for and how the positive fits into the overall organisation
Are you interested in joining a future ecdp Works programme?
Get in touch with Rachel to start your journey towards employment.
Call Rachel on 01245 392300