Hosting an ecdp Works participant isn't just an exercise in corporate social responsibility.
It is a chance to really make a difference to your business.
Over the past few months, local Essex organisations have hosted ecdp Works participants. The impact has been astounding.
Companies have not only saved on recruitment costs, increased their productivity levels and raised awareness of disability within their work places, they have gained a deeper insight into the importance of being Disability Confident.
The corporate strand of our ecdp Works programme launched earlier this year, and enables ecdp to support local businesses to become Disability Confident.
Disability Confident in Numbers...
- Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- For the average business, 20% of their customers are disabled people
- More than three quarters of disabled people acquire their disability as adults
- Disabled people contribute over £80 billion a year to the UK economy
- Almost 5 million people care for a friend or relative
- There are over 11 million disabled people in the UK today
Get in touch today
Your business can begin its Disability Confident journey by hosting an ecdp Works participant, or by funding a placement.
We will support you every step of the way.
Call Rachel on 01245 392300