ecdp extra autumn edition is out now
What's in ecdp extra this autumn?
- Our communications survey results are revealed
- One year on: Being Disability Confident
- Finance and money matters
- We chat to The J's Hospice about their amazing work in Essex
- We welcome Mike Penning MP to ecdp
- Read Stephen's story about his experience of ecdp Works
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!