Winter Warming On Wheels
Cold Weather Trips Out.
The Centre Supporting Voluntary Action and Chelmsford Community Transport (CCT) have teamed up to provide a range of free ‘Winter Warm’ trips to help people living in Chelmsford district who are over 75, that might be socially isolated to enjoy a variety of venues across Chelmsford.
Trips are escorted using accessible vehicles with home pick-ups starting from 10.30am.
For further details and to book a place, please call CCT direct on 01245 477700.
Dates and venues are below and a hot drink will be provided.
- Monday 12 January at The Quadrant Coop in Chelmsford
- Friday 16 January at Wyevale Garden Centre
- Monday 19 January at the Secret Garden
- Monday 26 January at the Hanging Gardens
- Monday 02 February at The Quadrant Coop in Chelmsford
- Monday 09 February at the Wyevale Garden Centre
- Monday 16 February at the Lordship Road Tea rooms
- Monday 23 February at the Secret Garden
- Monday 02 March The Quadrant Coop in Chelmsford
- Monday 09 March at the Wyevale Garden Centre
- Monday 16 March at the Hyde Hall Café
- Monday 23 March at Hylands House
Thursday 07 July 2016 is THE BIG HEALTH DAY from 10am to 3pm.
Disability Essex provided advice, support and a place to socialise for disabled people, their families and carers since 1949 but has closed due to financial difficulties.
Dust off your blue suede shoes, brylcreem your quiff and get ready to Party with Elvis on 07 May!