With the recent growth in the number of disabled people receiving personal budgets, ecdp has led the way in combining efficient and effective payroll administration with sensitive customer service.
Using lived experience to shape our services is clearly seen in the case of our payroll services. Many of our clients live challenging lives and we ensure that practicalities, such has paying personal assistants, do not add to that challenge.
ecdp has designed this service so that regular and ongoing contact is with an Account Manager who has direct experience of living with a disability or supporting a disabled person.
This makes us unique in this field.
When you speak to an ecdp Account Manager you not only benefit from their in-depth knowledge of our payroll service, but you also experience an exceptional degree of empathy and understanding. From simple enquiries (eg: pay dates or holiday arrangements) to support with managing complex care packages, we provide knowledgeable and effective support.
At the same time, we have invested in developing our ‘back office’ so that your payroll is managed efficiently and effectively. Our computerised processing system automatically makes PAYE calculations from each timesheet submitted and ensures that all National Insurance and other HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs) requirements are met. In addition, our system also makes direct BACS transfers to your personal assistant's’ bank accounts and issues payslips in either electronic or paper format.
The ecdp payroll service includes:
- Help you to register with HMRC as an employer
- Provide a choice of payroll - choose 4-Weekly or Monthly
- Guidance on employment rates, holiday pay and Employers National Insurance
- Professional payroll advice
- Specialist in Direct Payment Payrolls
- Efficient and Friendly Service
- Starting new employees, dealing with leavers and amendments
- Calculate all tax and national insurance
- Statutory Sick/Maternity/Paternity Pay
- HMRC Real Time Information submissions
- Choice of printed or electronic payslips
- Easy to read payroll reports
- Timesheets and calenders that help you meet your deadlines
Our CEO, Mike Adams, was recently interviewed by BBC Essex to discuss the challenges and initiatives to support disabled people to get into, and stay in, work.
ecdp CEO Mike Adams recently (Thursday 11 April 2013) took part in the national launch event for Healthwatch - the new consumer champion for health and social care.
Essex County Council has published the final 3-year longitudinal study evaluating the impact and effectiveness of Personal Budgets in Essex.